Request remote support for your computer problems now!
Need help fast? Don’t know who to ask? Call or request a callback from your local Geeks, and get phone and internet remote support fast, affordable and Easy. Fill out the form below to request service, and a technician will contact you as soon as possible, during your preferred time slot. Scroll down below the form to see some of the services we can perform remotely.
- Save time and money
- No need to unhook the computer
- No visit to the shop
- If we can’t fix it remotely, we can schedule a pickup right then and there!
- Skip queues, waiting in line, and diagnostics fees
80% of our commercial clients have had us remotely connect to their servers, desktops, and laptops to fix an issue that has kept them from handling business as usual. We use the same tools available to us in shop or on-site to accurately track down the issue you’re having and fix it right the first time. Our remote support software is secure, encrypted, and run through servers located in our facilities. We go through every precaution to keep your data, your system, and our connection to it as secure as possible. Once connected, you’ll have the ability to watch our every move, chat and interact with our technicians, and even request a recording of what we’ve done when we conclude our session.
Typical problems solved via remote support:
- Remotely repair Internet Explorer or other web browsers
- Remotely assist with software issues, such as Outlook, Word, Excel, iTunes, Thunderbird, Windows Media Player, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome etc
- Tune up computer, and increase performance
- Troubleshoot and repair crashing applications and services
- Diagnose and correct error messages being displayed
- Configure popular backup services and verify that they are working as intended
- Assist with printer installation problems
- Configure file sharing on your network, Windows Homegroups, and wireless network devices remotely
- Install, update and configure popular paid* and free applications
Worry not, Kalamazoo’s best computer repair technicians are ready and waiting to assist you with your problems, and are the only local technicians offering remote support not just to Kalamazoo residents, but nationwide. We can help you wherever you are, as long as you can connect to the Internet and receive a phone call!