Nowadays most people carry some sort of technology with them. Whether you bring your laptop to school, carry a netbook in your purse or keep a smartphone in your pocket, chances are you have a device you wouldn’t want to live without. We repair a wide range of portable computers for people on the go.
Laptops and Netbooks
- Whether it’s a laptop, netbook, smartphone, or digital camera: we fix broken and malfunctioning screens.
- Having power issues on your laptop? Do you need to wiggle the plug to get a connection or have problems charging at all? We can diagnose the cause whether battery, adapter, or power jack. Power-jack replacement is a flat fee of $200. If we diagnose it as the battery or ac adapter, we can order those parts from our wholesalers or source them locally if we can. We even stock most replacement AC adapters for Acer, Apple, Dell, eMachines, Gateway, HP-Compaq, Toshiba and more.
- Does your notebook burn your lap while in use or shut down while multitasking? If your laptop overheats, we can tear it down, dust it out, and apply high-quality thermal paste to increase the efficiency of your built-in fans and heat sinks. If a broken fan is causing your problem, we fix that too.
- We are fully equipped and able to handle hardware repairs on most brands of laptops including but not limited to Acer, Apple, ASUS, Dell, eMachines, Gateway, HP-Compaq, IBM, Lenovo, Toshiba, Samsung, Sony and more. Call or stop in if you have a question.
- We also solve Windows, Macintosh or Linux software errors and Internet connection or network problems on your portable devices.