Two of the most important factors for the small business owner when investing in tools are cost savings, and increased efficiency. Also important factors for many are adaptability, and functionality.
Todays small business and home business owners are finding those requirements met via web based applications. As these apps become more mainstream and powerful, small business owners are relying on these savvy tools to help their businesses grow and run more smoothly. These top mobile and web apps can get you organized, connected and visible, and they will help contribute to your success:
This past year has been an exciting one in many respects. It has definitely been a roller coaster of a ride. The ups and downs of the economy, the re-election of the first African-American president, the ongoing conflict in the Middle East. So many newsworthy events took place it’s nearly impossible to comment on them all.
Planning an IT project can be a lot of work. Whether you’re adding equipment to an existing network, upgrading servers and workstations or doing it all from scratch, there are often many considerations every step of the way. If you’ve ever wondered what hardware and software to purchase, how long you might spend on each phase of the project or simply how to get started in the first place, we can help.
Read the rest of this entry »
Two years ago, Geek Easy Computers was merely the idea of a couple of guys named Silvano and Nate. Hard work and devoted dedication to providing quality customer service to their community has resulted in the premier Computer Sales & Repair shop in the Kalamazoo and surrounding areas. Geek Easy is also the ONLY full service computer shop located in downtown Kalamazoo.
The end of 2011 is almost here. We’ve made through the most stressful of the holidays and there’s nothing left but to party like its… 2012. A lot happened this year so I put together a list of some of the top best and worst of 2011!
Tips: Shopping Tip List
- Trust your instincts. If you don’t feel comfortable buying or bidding on an item over the web, or if you feel pressured to place your order immediately, maybe you shouldn’t.
- Be knowledgeable about web-based auctions. Take special care to familiarize yourself not only with the rules and policies of the auction site itself but with the legal terms (warranties, refund policy, etc.) of the seller’s items that you wish to bid on.
- Double check pricing. Be suspicious of prices that are too good to be true. Also consider carefully whether you may be paying too much for an item, particularly if you’re bidding through an auction site. You may want to comparison shop, online or offline, before you buy. Make sure there are not extra shipping or handling costs. Read the rest of this entry »
We’re going to change things up a little bit today. Instead of us choosing a topic to post on, we are putting the ball in your court!
What kind of topics, information, even videos would you like to see on the blog? We built the blog for you, our readers. We want to provide engaging content that keeps you interested. The best way to do that is for you to let us know what you want. So TELL US! Either comment here on the blog or , click here –> http://geek-easy.com/contact-us/ and send us an email, or you can even call us! We’d love to hear from you!
420 N. Church St. STE 1
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Uh oh. Your sever just crashed. You need access to your files ASAP. You need a tech onsite now! You Google “pc repair”, but they all look alike. How do you choose? What do you look for?
Below are important points that an I.T. technician/shop should have:
- Be a registered business.
- Be insured.
- Realistic pricing.
- Industry accepted ACCREDITATIONS (CompTia, A+, Microsoft, etc.)
- Good Reviews (Google, BBB, Chamber of Commerce)
- Online presence actively engaged with followers.
- Responsive customer service.
- Professional appearance.
We at Geek Easy are proud to say we meet and exceed all of the above points. We treat each job with the professionalism and attention it deserves. Let us handle your repair needs and show you what separates us from those other “geeks”!
For more information, click here –> http://geek-easy.com/contact-us/
420 N. Church St. STE 1
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Everybody has a friend who announces his or her birthday waaaaaay before it’s time just to ensure that people remember. If you frequently forget birthdays like I do (including my own if I’m lucky), this can be helpful to ensure you don’t forget to celebrate, send birthday wishes, etc. But it can get a tad tedious to listen to that countdown (Two weeks until my birthday! One week until my birthday! My birthday is tomorrow! It’s my BIRTHDAAAAAAAY!). I mean, it’s not a nuclear missile launch, and it’s not your birthday. Read the rest of this entry »